Saturday 7 April 2012

Evil furry donuts and a migratory wall.

It has been overly long since I last posted. I've been continually low, so have not felt up to doing anything much. Sorry about that.
The first violets of spring  were spotted when we went out litter picking last week, so that was a little cheer making at least.
Now I just wait for an insect to sit on my face.
Also, the wall on the path into town has started its spring migration. Or that is at least what I presume is happening. It was fine during the winter, but now half of it is on the other side of the path from where it usually is. I'm sure, come the autumn, the wall will be back, maybe even with some wall-lets. I can watch them frolic on the golf course.
migratory path is from right to left.
The cats have been odd....Well odd by our standards, but by cat standards they are probably quite sane. Ruth decided that the house needed consolidating, so now we have a library/office room < not popular with cats, but great for wi-fi>, and a living room where the sofa and the tv are in the same room<popular with humans and our cat overlords>. The beanbag is also there. after some initial border disputes, involving Mim, sitting on the back of the sofa and jumping gleefully on anything/one who passed, things have settled a wee bit. Mystery has taken to lurking on my beanbag, as it is both near the radiator, and is dark brown, so he can hide in plain sight, like the ninja he is. He did try sitting on the back of the sofa, but kept either falling off, or having his butt sniffed by the Apricot nightmare, which hurt his kitty dignity. He sleeps in the middle of my bean bag, like the evil hairy filling in a doom donut.
Dignity? I am positively made of it, dear chap!
On several occasions we have encountered the queen of pain, and the orange horror cohabiting on the sofa. I believe it to have been declared neutral ground, where they can meet and discuss the division of territory.

Negotiations in progress. 
Mim: I require, nay DEMAND, the dining room table top.
Pie: But it is very uncomfortable. * gently farts*
Mim: None the less, disgusting one, I wish it. It takes my fancy to watch the birds through the window. The unsuspecting foooooools! * rubs her precious paws together, evilly*
Pie: Fine, but I get to sleep on the male humans pillow. * burps smellily*
Mim: Agreed, as long as you do not stray onto the female humans fuzzy fleece, or so help me I will cut you, cut you HARD.
Pie: As you wish Mi'Lady.
Mystery: Quiet morsels! I must sleep, for tonight I plan to poop most mightily.

Touch my belly, I dare you.


Tomorrow I shall post something about the  various names of the cats, and household names for things they do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add something. Preferably something entertaining or nice, but feel free to be otherwise.
Anyone can comment, You don't need a blogger account, although some people have said they can't leave comments. I am trying to fix that.,