Saturday 20 January 2018

Impending kitty visit, and global interest.

Its K day! Not K day like in the film pacific rim, as we are not fighting alien monsters in a giant robot, but K as in kitty visit. We will be heading over to Rhyl after work, to visit Cheryl, Jade, their parrot, and a feline swarm, with an eye to taking a very sad eyed cat into our home. I really hope we get along with her (we have decided a name already, "Araminta", if she's in trouble, or just "Minty" if she's being good). Poor wee thing has had a very troubled life, but more on that this evening.
Not suitable for adoption, Try a cat instead
I enquired of the fuzzy overlords this morning as to their views on a possible new addition to the herd, they didn't seem too concerned. They were mostly more interested in tripping me up in an attempt to get fed. PC did show some signs of disapproval, by jumping in the litter tray, and hoofing litter all over the floor as I walked past, but that may have just been normal feline disdain for their shaved monkey butler. Comments from them included:

Winter: "I put my paw in your mouth this morning, that answer should be enough for you. Now feed me."
Shoe: " I'm Standing on the cooker hob, like I'm not meant to. What of it?"
Splatto: " Your ankles, I shall twirl around them. Feed me!"
PC: " This litter? Yeah it's on the floor now. That will teach you. I'm hungry."
Derp was unavailable for contact because he was at someone else's house, THE HUSSY.

Elsewhere on the interwebz:
Seems like the blog has gained some interest, which I wasn't expecting to be honest, as I ramble on about life as a sentient can opener.
It seems you good people like it. You are weird, but the good kind of weird. My last post racked up over 330 views in one evening! And the geographical distribution of people blew my mind a bit (not difficult, I get impressed when I eat my dinner without getting it on my top). But I thought that it might serve to illustrate what a fantastically small world we really live on. I have had views from: The USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, France, The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Peru, Russia, Kuwait, Hong Kong, Argentina, and Kenya.
My face, it was a bit like this when I read the stats.


This is very cool, and totally unexpected, and I thank you all.

Now, I have things to do, so enjoy your day people of the world, and I shall update you this evening.

S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add something. Preferably something entertaining or nice, but feel free to be otherwise.
Anyone can comment, You don't need a blogger account, although some people have said they can't leave comments. I am trying to fix that.,